From time to time, the Cambridge Muslim College commissions scholarly papers and articles. Seven of these are published and can be downloaded as a PDF document by clicking on the titles below.
If required, you can download the PDF reader here.
- Atif Imtiaz – Some Reflections on Principles of Islamic Education within a Western Context
- Syed Ali Ashraf – The Aims of Education
- Timothy Winter – Reason As Balance: The Evolution of ‘aql
- M.B. Altaie – Daqiq al-Kalam: A Basis for an Islamic Philosophy of Science
- Basit Bilal Koshul – Muhammad Iqbal, Charles Peirce and Reclaiming the “Middle Way”
- Magnus Bradshaw – From Humanism to Nihilism: The Eclipse of Secular Ethics
- Dr. Michael (Muhammad As’ad) Berdine – The Importance of History