In July 2011, Cambridge Muslim College moved to its new home and permanent headquarters, Unity House, at 14 St. Paul’s Road, in central Cambridge. The Victorian building, built in 1847, has a large front office and two teaching rooms on the ground floor, a refectory and a commercial kitchen where a hot lunch is prepared each day. The first floor houses the library, the prayer room and offices of the Dean and Research Fellows. There are separate common rooms for male and female students.
The adjoining buildings – a row of former almshouses – are used to house the College’s Arabic book collections.